Charleston, South Carolina Divorce, Custody & Family Law Firm
Divorce is one of life’s most challenging events. It is devastating to witness your family unraveling. The stress and emotional upheaval during this period can be overwhelming. However, clients’ choices during this period impact the rest of their lives, often in unexpected and frightening ways. This is particularly true if you and your spouse have high incomes or substantial assets. To help you make the best choices, it is critical to hire an experienced family law attorney who will assertively advocate for you.
Melissa F. Brown, LLC is a Charleston divorce, custody and family law firm dedicated to achieving the best possible results for all of our clients many of whom are CEOs, entrepreneurs, professionals, professional athletes, medical professionals and other individuals or spouses of individuals with high incomes and assets. Our years of experience in handling complex family law cases have given us the knowledge to navigate even the most difficult divorces with maximum efficiency.
At Melissa F. Brown, LLC, we strive to provide excellent legal services and outstanding client care, including
- Exceptional Personal Attention. At our firm, every client is an integral part of the legal team and is treated as such. We return phone calls promptly, listen carefully to your story, thoughts and opinions, and equally share information and opinions with you. We also take the time to educate our clients on relevant issues and points of law so that our clients fully understand the potential consequences of their choices. Please note, because we are committed to giving our clients the exceptional attention they deserve, we do not accept every case. Instead, we prefer to devote ourselves to a smaller number of clients.
- State-of-the-Art Technology. Our firm takes advantage of the latest technologies to enhance attorney-client communication, make documents easily accessible to clients, and handle your case more efficiently. Our software enables us to take complex, sometimes convoluted facts and illustrate them in a clear, organized fashion. Other visuals include strategy plans, alimony projections, child support calculations, asset planning and trial preparation exhibits. Our MyCase, Inc. software also enables clients to have round-the-clock access to their files and up-to-date information about their case.
- Professional Connections. Our firm has also developed professional relationships with top experts in the family law area that including:
- Forensic divorce accountants
- Certified public accountants
- Business valuation experts
- Forensic computer specialists.
- Real estate appraisers
- Licensed private detectives
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, and counselors
- Custody evaluators and physicians
- Guardians ad litem
- Technology experts
- Commitment to Keeping Costs Low. Legal services are often expensive, but when cases are handled efficiently, the over-all costs are kept manageable. We pride ourselves in our efficient handling of our client’s cases. We believe your assets should be primarily used to start your new life – not to line the pockets of experts and lawyers.
Let Us Help You
We want to help you resolve your divorce or family law problem. If you believe we can be of service, please to contact our Charleston divorce and family law firm. Call us today at (843) 722-8900 or contact us online to arrange for an initial consultation.